We care for people of all ages. Our physicians manage most acute and chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and acute and chronic respiratory illnesses.
The most common types of services we provide are:
- Acute and chronic condition management (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.)
- Adult physical exams (or “physicals”)
- Well baby and well child exams
- Exams for school activities, colleges and camps.
- Sports physical exam
- Immunizations and vaccines for children and adults including flu shots
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Specialist/ Consultant referrals
Our office is equipped with a laboratory, X-ray department, sonography, bone density, and an allergy lab.